Barnabas Arts House is now open for submissions to its ‘Postcards from the Edge’ exhibition to be held later this year. The show’s concept is that all works exhibited are postcard sized. Entrants can put forward any medium (photography, watercolour, oil, acrylic, mixed media, pencil drawings, 3D, etc) as long as it is in-keeping with these dimensions. It is only £5.00 per item to enter and this includes display fee and specially designed frame.
This is how it works…
1. Call in to Gwent Picture Framing (now at Barnabas Arts House).
2. Choose from one of the specially designed Postcards from the Edge frames, all priced at £5.00.
3. Fill frame with artwork of your choice. All mediums welcome.
4. Bring completed artwork back to Gwent Picture Framing with title & selling price.
5. Finished artwork should be at Gwent Picture Framing/ Barnabas Arts House by Saturday 6 October before 1:00pm.
6. Work will be displayed at Barnabas Arts House from 10th October until Christmas.
7. YOU CAN SUBMIT WHAT YOU WISH, YOU CAN CHARGE WHATEVER YOU LIKE.
NO GALLERY COMMISSION TAKEN!